To schedule or cancel an appointment:
Call [phone] during regular business hours, OR online through our Patient Portal.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to complete all necessary forms.
PLEASE NOTE: A fee of $25 may be charged for missed appointments that are not cancelled within the 24-hour period.
In order to keep appointment wait times to a minimum for ALL of our patients, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you arrive more than 5 minutes late.
For all routine visits (check ups, follow-ups, and physicals) please schedule with your regular personal medical provider for continuity of care.
After Hours Care
For after hours urgent care, when you are unsure of the severity, call Clinix.
Clinix always has an on-call provider available to assist in resolving your health concerns.
AFTER HOURS CARE: (303) 956-6114
Clinix on-call provider may resolve your issue over you to an ER, Urgent Care or After Hours facility.
For immediate care, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. If you receive care at an emergency room or urgent care center, please let us know by calling [phone] within 48 hours so we can assist with follow-up care.
Your prescriptions are written for appropriate amounts of medication until a return office visit is required by your provider. For these instances, please call our once at [phone] to schedule your follow up appointment when you still have at least 1 week of medication left.
Our goal is to allow for same day appointments in most cases, however, lab test may be needed before refills can be prescribed.
PLEASE NOTE: Prescriptions for pain medications or antibiotics will NOT be refilled without an appointment.
Step 1: Call our office at [phone] to schedule with the lab. When making this appointment have the scheduler review your chart to ensure orders for lab work are in place.
Step 2: Schedule an appointment with your provider to review lab tests and other diagnostic test results. This follow-up appointment is important because lab results may indicate that further testing is necessary or a referral to an outside specialist is warranted. Often times, your provider will want to talk to you regarding your results, dietary and vitamin recommendations, lifestyle counseling, or prescription management.
Your Coverage Check Up
1. We participate with most insurance plans. If you are insured by a plan with which we do not participate, or if you would like to pay with cash, check or credit card, payment in full is required at the time of each visit. For patients who do not utilize insurance benefits, our fee schedule is discounted 30% when paid at the time of service.
2. Knowing your insurance benefits is your responsibility. Our billing specialists can help determine which services are covered by your insurance and which may require payment at the time of service.
3. All deductible and co-payments must be paid at the time of service.
Co-payments not made at the time of service will be subject to a $20 billing fee.
4. A portion of your co-insurance must be paid at the time of service. You will be billed for any additional amount due per the Explanation of Payment issued by your insurance carrier.
5. We accept checks, Discover, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and cash.