Careers at Clinix
Clinix is a multi-discipline healthcare facility consisting of Family Medicine, Chiropractic, Exercise Therapy, Nutrition and Alternative healthcare integrated into one clinic to provide the highest quality care to patients.
Medical Front Office Coordinator
Full-time job | On-site
Come join our team. Clinix Center for Health is an independently owned Family Practice/Chiropractic office in Centennial. Clinix Center for Health is looking for a bright, resourceful and organized Medical Front Office Coordinator to add to our great team.
This position attention to detail, accuracy, ability to learn quickly and be flexible, capability to work well with a team or independently and a drive to offer great customer service.
The front desk is a fast paced and active position that does involve sitting, standing and walking patients to treatment rooms during the work day.
Medical office experience required. Primary Care Experience Preferred.
On any given day you’ll find yourself doing most of these things:
- Answer incoming calls
- Check patients in and out at front desk
- Scheduling appointments
- Manage schedules for up to 12 providers
- Taking and processing payments
- Entering data for new patients and updating data of existing patients
- Returning phone calls in a timely manner
- Effectively communicate with patient regarding appointment time and expectations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Proactive Problem Solver
- Aptitude to prioritize and manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Candidate must be able to work M-F 7:45 am – 4:30 pm
- Competitive pay
- Full medical & dental
Please no phone calls or solicitations. Please send resume with cover letter, including salary requirements to email@example.com
Primary Care Physician
Clinix is hiring a Primary Care Provider. Opportunities available for a Medical Doctor, Doctor of Osteopathy, Nurse Practitioner, or Physicians Assistant.
Clinix has been serving the South Denver, Lone Tree, DTC, and Highlands Ranch communities for over 20 years.
We are currently seeking a full-time BC Family Physician with at least 5 years’ experience to join our busy integrated practice.
• 4 or 5 day work week
• NCQA Medical Home
• No inpatient or obstetrics
• 1:7 call schedule, outpatient only
• Behavioral Health integration
• Experienced support staff and administration
• Dedicated referral and prior-auth department
• No hospital affiliations
• On-site lab and x-ray
• Health and 401k benefits
Send Resume & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org